Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bieber fever!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber was in the cities yesterday and unfortunately I didn't get tickets to go see him. It would have made my life but oh well, I'll get over it eventually hahah. Anyway, my best friend won't be home until August soooooo I won't get to see Eclipse until then but I'm excited to see Taylor Lautner :) I haven't gone out much and I really want to go out but we'll see what happens, I might go out Friday night with Xai's sisters but we'll see. I don't have anything to wear yet.

I start work Friday as demo lady in the deli - sounds fun doesn't it? Oh well, at least I'm starting and it's something. I have been so tired lately but I took a thousand naps today so I shouldn't be. It sucks but whatever. I just want this weekend to hurry up and be done with. I need my parents back home, taking care of 4 kids can get overwhelming so I can understand why my mother goes crazy sometimes.

Well, I picked up a book at the library and it's great so far. I should probably keep on reading. I don't want to fall back and forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment