Tuesday, June 15, 2010

yaaaay?

I finally saw Andy again last night, I missed him so much! I don't remember when the last time I saw him was but yeah, I think it's been awhile. I bought him the new UFC video game that he so dearly wanted. I guess it made up for missing his birthday last year but I don't know, hopefully he likes it. I got the honor of playing the first game and I was Brock Lesnar and surprisingly, I beat Shane Carwin. Hopefully it goes the same for their fight at UFC 115! :)

Anyway, good news this morning. Rainbow called me and I have an interview on friday at 2:30! I am waaaaay excited & I hope I get this job. I have been at Cub Foods for awhile so I should know what the dealio is but it would be nice to be able to have something to do. I am expecting the pay not to be so wonderful but if I do end up moving out, I would probably have to take extra out of my loans to pay for rent and what not. But hopefully everything turns out right . . eventually.

Andy and I am volunteering at the MN Special Olympics this thursday at the U's Bierman Field. I'm excited because it gives me something to to do and it'll be better than just laying around. We might go over to his mom's house afterwards to help her pack her stuff. Then on friday, Toy Story 3 comes out!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited for it! hahaha, I feel like a kid again but that's fine :) I'm glad I got more pills, I have been so tired lately but hopefully my pills help increase my hormones so I can wake up a little! Well I'm going to go finish my book, I have been reading it off and on. GEEZ! I am very upset at Ali on the Bachelorette!!!! I can't believe she picked Kasey to give the dang rose to!!!! HE'S A FREAAAAAAAAK!!!! :( Oh well, I'm sure he won't be around long but still. UREJ:GWLEKJ:GHGGGGGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment