Tuesday, June 22, 2010

late night drives

I don't know about you but I love driving late at night. I do get tired some times but on those nights when I'm wide awake and there is so much on my mind, I just like to go out and cruise down the street. I also love it when others are driving and I'm just sitting there staring off into the horizon. It's time like those when I feel so at rest and peaceful.

So, good news - the store manager at Rainbow had me go in to fill out a sheet for a background check and if it comes back positive then he is going to make me a job offer. Since I don't live the life of crimes, I might be a future employee of Rainbow Foods. Not exactly the dream job anyone would want but it's something for now and it is giving me some pocket money so I'm not complaining too much. Gap says they'll let us know by tomorrow night so we'll see how that goes.

Andy's mom, Kathy, is moving out friday so I will be heading to Stillwater for the day. I don't know what else I will be doing this weekend but probably not much. The 'rents are leaving for vaca tomorrow so I wish them a fun and safe trip to the west coast! I am super tired and I have a long day tomorrow so blog later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment