Friday, June 11, 2010

texting in a blog isn't so smart HA

okay, this was from last night. i dont know why they turned my 1 long text into 7 short texts sooooooo ya, but here:

Andy is watching the Lakers game while I sit on the couch. I might as well blog about my day so far I suppose.

Delia*s interview went okay I guess. I don't know if I got it or not because they said they were going to call me so we'll see what happens. If I don't then hopefully Forever 21 calls me or something. I'm kind of upset because it was a group interview but those other two girls were nice and they seem cool.

I had the chance to hang out w/ xai today so that was nice. I'm going to miss her but she needs this trip and hopefully she comes back soon. Dinner was good too. Maichee, Pater, and Narra was there so it wasn't so awkward for us. Dat's friends looked just like him it was kind of funny. Anyway, I guess I can watch the last quarter of the game. "Support" the Lakers, I'll do it for andy I suppose hahaha

* Oh yeah, the Lakers lost by the way. Andy wasn't so happy about that so he was in a bad mood the rest of the night but oh well. He was sweet when we got up this morning. :)

Today is the last day of school for St. Paul kids so now I'll have company at home. Haven't really done much today other than I finished my online orientation sections so I don't have to attend the full day orientation at school. I suppose I can look up student organizations I can join and actually make an effort to attend meetings. I suppose since I'll have a job during school too, it'll be harder but at least I'll get to know more people. I'm excited to start school again & I can't wait to see how it goes. I need to do my laundry but I don't feel like it hahahaaaa gawdddd, I am lazy.

I had something else to say but I can't think of it now. TA-TAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment