Sunday, June 27, 2010

oh me. oh my.

Well tomorrow is the big day. I start my first day of training at Rainbow tomorrow. Oh yeah, I haven't blogged for awhile but I got an offer from Rainbow and Gap. Sadly, I turned Gap down since it was a little too far from home and I was just a temp for the meanwhile. Anyway, I'm kind of excited and meh at the same time. I will be working an 8-hour shift tomorrow and by the time I get off, Andy will be at work. Pffft, I haven't worked forever now so it will be strange and I will be lazy, yes but hopefully things will go by fast and easy!

Ugh, I didn't know looking for a place to live would be so much work! I have to take everything into consideration! Of course I'll need to find a place that I can afford. Okay, so here's what I'll need to add up in order to find a place to live:

rent (obviously) - $350 to $400 +
food, gas, shopping for the hell of it - $250+
bills - $100, give or take - i'll be switching over to VW, so hopefully that will go down!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
overall, that adds up to about 700$. I will probably make less than 500$ a month, I might take out extra on my loans to make ends meet. *sigh, so much money! :/ I guess I will have to sacrafice a little and not spend so much leisurely but fuuuuuuck :'''(

No comments:

Post a Comment