Thursday, June 10, 2010

meooow!


Cuuuuuuute little kitties! I want them :( but I probably won't get one for awhile. Well if I do get one, I'd have to get another one so he or she can have a play buddy while I'm not home. They are the cutest little things!

Anyway, I got a letter from the U in the mail earlier and I guess I'm just a week earlier because I've been so darn anxious & impatient but I guess over the few weeks, I'll slowly be receiving emails and letters from there about the process so I'll just be a good girl and wait. I have an interview with Delia*s today at 3:30! Hopefully I get it and if I don't, then I hope Forever 21 calls me. I would love to work at Forever 21 but Delia*s is a nice little store and I wouldn't mind either. I just really need a job now, to keep me busy and to get a little income. It'll be a far drive from home but its fine I suppose. I can't really complain right now. Maybe when school starts it'll be better and if not, I'll just look somewhere else. Everyone's back for the summer and they get their jobs back so maybe during the fall, they would leave for school or something. I would have to keep my job so I will be able to pay for rent. Speaking of rent, there isn't an apartment or room I can rent out at the moment. Everything is a sublease for the summer and I just don't want the summer. Its kind of hard finding places to live around the U, everyone lives over there and the ones thats nice are far & a lot more than what I can afford. So hopefully it will come along.

Last night was my little sister's graduation. It was quite long considering that they had 700+ graduates there plus all the speeches and performances. It took about 2 hours and a half. Brickbreaker and the slow dozing off kept me company. Congratulations to her! She will be attending St. Ben's in the fall and hopefully she does well there. On the other hand, I will be happy or I hope I will be happy with my choices this fall. I still don't know where I will be able to obtain my ASL interpretation license but I suppose I can figure that out along the way. You can get your BA at St. Kate's but I don't want to go to the U and St. Kate's at the same time. It'll be so much work and just a huge hassle. Maybe I can do something about it during the summer? I guess I'll speak with my adviser when I meet him or her.

So much going on but all we can do is wait and be patient. I guess it just takes time, especially with things like that. Well today I will be hanging out with my bff! FINALLY! We needed some bonding time and today will be it. I don't know what exactly we're going to be doing at the mall for 4 hours while we wait for Dat's dinner at 7 but I guess we'll figure that out later. I don't want to spend money I don't have even though its so damn tempting! ugggggh. And dinner with Dat is at 98 pounds, I don't know what kind of restaurant that is but oh well! BEEZUS! I almost forgot to print out directions there. Well, blog later! :) & good luck to me @ the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment