Wednesday, June 2, 2010

you're still here

you looked at me and saw what i never could see
you made me be more than i thought i could ever be
and when i needed a friend
you were always there to lift me up
to make me strong, youre not gone

Right now, I don't know if I should feel like a terrible person or if I shouldn't care as much as I really do. I can't say that I'm at rock bottom but I feel like I am. I don't know what else to do but wait for something great to happen . . . wait for an answer. I'm waiting for an official yes from the U, a registration date, an interview that I hope I will do great on in order to get the job I need, money, a place to live, and a car. It's really frustrating and I feel like I have been waiting so long that my patience can no longer take this. I find myself in this struggle and I don't want to ask anyone for help. I don't know why I'm so stubborn but I want to be independent so bad. Now all I want to do is cry. I just hope that one day it'll turn around for the better. Hopefully soon because I don't know how long I will be able to wait anymore.

help me :'''(

No comments:

Post a Comment