Saturday, June 12, 2010

Buzz Lightyear to the rescuuue!


Okay, this looks a little different but I suppose I can fix it later. Anyway, Andy went out with his friends tonight so I get to stay home and do nothing. I wish Xai was home so we can go to the club. It sounds kind of fun tonight - the theme at Epic is Hello Kitty. I'm bored out of my mind. I haven't done anything all day today. I got up, took Chiangkhai to his friend's house, came home and napped, woke up to pick him up, came back home and watched Rush Hour, and Toy Story 1 & 2. I kind of wish I had something to do. Maybe if the weather wasn't so nasty, I would probably go do something or go out by myself. I was telling Xai how sad I'll be when she leaves. The only other person I'll hang out with is Andy, unless I go out with Laurine or Maichee but other than that, pfft. Ugh, I'm feeling a little irritated right now but I'm just going to let it go.

Anyway, I'll probably look at more available apartments since my browser suddenly closed down on me so I wasn't able to save any of the places that I wanted but blog later! TA-TAAAAAAA, oh yeah I'll you guys a picture of my siblings and I. My sister, Padee, is the graduate and you will see her in her cap and gown


No comments:

Post a Comment