Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day!


* the kids w/ grandma


*the kids with dad


*the kids with mom


Today was a nice little day with the family. We went to Como Park to have a nice little picnic in celebration of father's day & Neda's early birthday. Afterwards we went over to Como Zoo and holy crap it was hot! I was sweating like a pig & my feet were killing me! I haven't walked that much for awhile now and it wasn't easy. I haven't been to the zoo forever now. Andy and I were supposed to go that one day but they had an event going on so it didn't happen but it looks so different. I don't remember it looking like that but it was nice just to visit everything again. I miss Andy!!!!! I should probably call him soon, huh? Oh well. I'll do that soon. I am so tired! I wish I can just sleep but that wouldn't be the smartest idea right now. Interview with Gap tomorrow! Hope that or Rainbow works out for me. My knee is killing me & I've got to do the dishes so TA-TA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment