Wednesday, June 16, 2010

whhhew.

I guess being persistent AND patient will pay off in the long run. I got a call from Gap today, I have an interview on Monday sooooooooo we'll see how that goes. Its another group interview but I guess they do that for 1 reason - to see who shines and who's willing to step their game up. I guess there are both advantages and disadvantages when answering the questions first & last. Anyway, I didn't do anything all day today! I feel like such a bum. I didn't get up til 1, then played solitaire on my IPod alllllllllll day. I went from a fully charged IPod and now its about dead. Oh well, I guess its better than being on facebook all day. I was supposed to go for a run today but Andy wouldn't let because it was dangerous and he's right. My mom & Neda walked so if I ran, I would have been way ahead of them and running alone at Phalen isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.

Big end of the week this week. Here's the run down of what's happening:
thursday - volunteer @ special olympics, help Kathy wrap dishes & clean house
friday - interview @ 2:30, Toy Story 3 w/ Andy
saturday & sunday - ?? I don't know yet right now. I want to go out but I think we might have a grad party for Padee
monday - interview @ 10

Well, I guess that isn't such a big weekend but whatever. There are more things happening this weekend than any other weekend that I've had so far hahah. I am currently obsessed with Eminem's love the way you lie and space bound. I don't usually listen to him but hey, I like it. His words are deep and scary but it's just sad, really.

Anywhooooooo, I need to shower. I have been so dang tired, I need to go to bed early tonight so I can get up way before 2. HAHAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment