Tuesday, June 8, 2010

me. me. me.

I guess tonight is the night to blog? I don't know how I feel right now. I want to cry but I feel sick at the same time. I wish I can sleep forever. Why am I always worried about stuff? I don't know why. I feel like if I'm not in control of some sort, I will lose myself and go crazy and just stress about everything there is to stress about. I just want order and things to go as planned. I hate it when plans don't turn out right. I need a base to stand on. If I don't, I will fall over.










things never go as planned. not everything is right. you cant always get your way. there is no order. ;walrjweoiksdnxm xk,fams.lkafnwelfja;weoijf eroi r




i just want to sleep and forget about tonight. why cant i just live? 4uhtp;htbfrlfdk

No comments:

Post a Comment