Monday, June 7, 2010

monday and a hotpocket

Today was a slow day. I got kind of excited because I thought that I would be able to register for classes today butttttt I guess I have a checklist to go through, which kind of blows. I have to do an online orientation, wait for my placement test results for french to come back, and then schedule a transfer student orientation. I'm going to go ahead and assume that all this won't be happening until later this month or possibly even next? Beezus! I wish things would hurry up. I'm going to give Rainbow a couple of days before I blow their phones but I hope they call me before I call them. Uggggh.

Last night was great. Andy took me out on a "date". It was spontaneous and cute. We saw Get Him to Greek and wow, that movie was funnnnnnny! I didn't think it was going to be that funny but it was and I think that Andy and I had a great time laughing. I miss him. I think I'm getting used to seeing him a lot and sleeping with him at night but I'm sure I'll see plenty of him this fall. Oh yeah, I had to turn down the apartment on 11th because it was just a sublease for the summer so whaaaatever. I'm sure it would have been weird to move in with 3 other girls who are already close with each other. I just wish a nice studio would open up so I wouldn't have to worry about roommates or what not. So much to stress out about. My phone bill is another thing to worry about too. :*(

I just found out that Xai will be gone for the rest of the summer possibly? Maybe until late July, well that's practically the whole summer. She will be in Milwaukee :( I am sad nooooooow. Boo hoooo hoooooooo! Well I just hope she has tons of fun and she will forget about the dumbass, piece of shit, good for nothing asshole! urrrrrrgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment