Friday, July 2, 2010

so much for the perfect bod

Uggggggh! I cannot express how frustrated I am with myself. I was supposed to work out and get that summer beach bod that I have wanted for so dang long! Instead of shopping when I'm upset, I should work out or something. I mean, yeah it makes me feel better about myself but I just can't find the motivation and drive to actually do it. I need someone to be there and to do it with me and the only other person who can do that is Andy BUT he gets upset when I slow down or quit when I'm tired, which I do a lot! Oh well, I just found this 6-week + program that is my level and I can probably do. It's every other day so I wouldn't have to worry about being so tired. I can probably pick it up and do it every day when I get better at this exercising thing. I guess when school starts, Andy will probably drag me to the gym so I wouldn't have to worry about that.

Anyway, today went well. My feet were sooooooo tired! I suppose wearing flats on a hard floor isn't the smartest especially after a long time of not standing up for so long! All I did today was put cheese on crackers and scooped the deli's steakhouse potato salad into a little sample cup. It wasn't bad, minus the 6 hours of standing but I guess I can't complain. I would have done that than cashier, its quite the busy weekend since it's a holiday but I'm glad I don't have to work this weekend. I'm watching UFC 115 w/ Andy & his friends tomorrow - its the Lesnar & Carwin fight so it's going to be huge.

I'm a tired gurrrrrrl, so peace out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment