Sunday, May 23, 2010

maybe someday


you can go, you can start all over again
you could try to find a way to make another day go by
you can hide, hold all your feelings inside
you could try to carry on when all you wanna do is cry

My birthday was great, overall. On thursday, Andy and I were supposed to go to the zoo but they closed at 4 for a private event so that didn't happen. We drove back to his house, sat around, decided to go to Chipotle then for a movie at AMC - we watched Robin Hood. It wasn't bad but could have been better. We also stopped by the mall and he bought me a nice little gift that I picked out. On friday, we went to the Twins vs Brewers game. It was great! Target Field looks sweet and the game was also pretty nice. Twins won 15-3

Yesterday, the girls (Xai & Laurine) and I went out for ice cream at Izzy's on Marshall. It was really good and the shop smelled great :), I just got a root beer float. I don't know why I was feeling a root beer float but I haven't had one since 5th grade! It was good. Afterwards, we went to pick Maichee up from the west side and got lost but it was fine - finally found her house! Tomnema & Meng decided to come with also, & Pater and Narra showed up a little later but we karaoke at Do Re Mi in Eagan. It was a drive but we had fun. Andy was a little upset but oh well, whatever. At this point, I'm just like whatever now; if this isn't going to work out ,I don't know what else to do. Its like fighting for the same thing over and over and over again even though you know no matter how hard you try or no matter what you do, it will always be the same. It kills me but I might just be in denial. I don't know . . .

me & Andy at the Twins game .

No comments:

Post a Comment