Sunday, May 30, 2010

have you ever looked fear in the face ?

and said I just dont care ?
its only half past the point of no return
the tip of the iceberg, the sun before the burn
the thunder before lightening, the breath before the phrase
have you ever felt this way ?

So the job search has almost come to an end but maybe I shouldn't speak for myself too quickly. I applied as a sales associate at Sears and I have an interview on Friday @ 3PM. Hopefully I get the job so I wouldn't have to worry about finding a dang job anymore - if I don't, hopefully Kohls calls me back and offers me a position.

Yesterday Andy, Kathy, and I went to buffalo wild wings to watch UFC 114: Rampage vs Evans. We got there kind of early so we sat around and had appetizers. I just got sick after awhile but their berry lemonade is great! I don't even know how many refills I had. We were there for awhile, the fights didn't really start until 8:30-ish. The fight didn't turn out as I expected. All Rashad did was dance around and pin Rampage up against the fence but oh well, we were there for Andy and hopefully he enjoyed his saturday night.

There's a picnic on monday at Mounds but I don't know if I will be attending or not. I haven't decided yet, we'll see what happens. I will probably end up going because I don't have anything to do and I haven't seen my friends for awhile now. Andy and I are going to valleyfair with Chris and Lindsey on tuesday. I hope the weather will be nice and everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment