Sunday, May 16, 2010

if there's one thing i believe

i believe i will see you somewhere down the road

I think that I just fucked everything up for myself & for Andy. He says that I'm a compulsive liar - I don't think that I am. I was really trying to look for my best friend but I did lie to him about not having a drink. I didn't think that I was going to get that fucked up. There are no words to describe how I feel right now. Its like I want to apologize - and I did, but at the same time its just like it is what it is. We have been trying to make this work for 2 years, if its not going to work out now, its probably not going to ever. I have tried and he gave this a chance so we can't do anything right now. He does deserve better and I have been a shitty girlfriend ? I go out, I have fun. I don't know how that makes me shitty but I guess he is serious about our relationship. I was serious about it too until he kept breaking up with me every other day - seriously, if he deserves better then I think I do too. Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe it was meant to be like this. Maybe . . . just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment