Wednesday, May 26, 2010

belly button piercing = trashy?!!


Im on some new shit
Im chuckin my deuces up to her
Im moving on to something better, better, better
No more tryin to make it work
You made me wanna say bye bye, say bye bye, say bye bye to her




okay, so Andy and I had a talk about getting my belly pierced after getting it firmed up (we're planning to do P90X soon) & he says that its trashy. I don't really think trashy is really the word for it. I mean a lot of things can be trashy if you make it appear trashy. I think its really cute and it looks nice on nice bodies (example above) - I'm kind of hesitant about getting one since I do plan on having kids one day but we will see. I have yet to get a tattoo too but I don't really know how I feel about that one anymore.

I want a kitty! I found the cutest one the animal humane society's website!!!! Hopefully I will be able to get one when I move out. I wish Andy was able to get a husky puppy right now! I also found 2 really cute ones, oh well maybe one day. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment