Wednesday, May 19, 2010

all i ever wanted

i convinced myself that over dont mean over
and i convinced myself that i could fix it all,
two dreams collided maybe,
we got too excited for our own good

I seriously don't know how we will be able to do this for the rest of our lives. It has been 2 years already and we still fight and argue like we did the first time, maybe its really time to just let things go. Forget about everything, you know? I might be in denial because I don't want to let this go. I keep telling myself each day that this is going to work, that things will change, that we will sacrifice for each other. I understand that I messed up and only time will be able to fix this but I'm afraid we don't have time. We both are getting old and we need to move on or fix this. No matter what I do or say now will budge you at all. I don't know but I think that I might just be scared to let this go. I shouldn't be right? I should be strong and I should know what's best for me and what's not but why can't I get over the fact that its not going to work

but then again, why is he still here ? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment