Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the lonely

2 AM, where do I begin.
crying off my face again.


I may have just ruined any possible chances of being friends with Andy. But it's okay because he doesn't need a piece of shit like me in his life. I have ruined everything for me. I have let him down. I have stabbed his back multiple times. I thought that I was the perfect girlfriend but unfortunately I was blinded by my own selfish thoughts and needs. I am a horrible, horrible person. It's all my fault that we're even in this situation.

Now there's only me. I honestly don't know where to start with myself. I am in such a mess. I seriously need to get my shit together. All I care about now is sleeping or laying in bed with ice cream, P.S. I Love You, and a box of Kleenex.

This is ridiculous but I have no hope for me. I need confidence. I need to find myself. I need to go into my closet and find where I put my independence because hell, I'm going to need it. Nobody said it was easy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment